Our three Fifth Classes visited the Dunbrody Famine Ship Experience in New Ross, Co. Wexford last Thursday 14th March. The boys and girls were so good all day and enjoyed their experience.
- World Book Day 2020
- Champs to go forward to All Ireland Credit Union Table Quiz
- 6th Class Junior Achievement
- Credit Union Table Quiz
- Ms. McLoughlin’s Senior Infant Class visit the Cafe and Library
- Schedule of Christmas Plays and Concerts 2019
- Christmas Pantomime 2019
- 5th & 6th Classes plant spring bulbs
- Cluain na nÓg Garden
- Cluain na nÓg is officially opened.
- Wildflower Garden & Bug Hotel