Niall Byrne has been fundraising for our special classes for children with Autism. Niall is an avid life-long Liverpool FC supporter and he came up with the idea that if he raised €1,500 he would get the crest of his arch rivals Manchester United tatooed on his leg! Over the last few weeks the fundraising surpassed all expectations and Niall managed to raise over €5,000 for the school. Niall was true to his word and on Sunday 26th February he got the tatoo on his leg. Well done Niall we are very grateful for such a fantastic fundraising drive!
- Science Week
- Litter picking in Mrs.Cooke’s Class!
- Fighting Words in Arklow Library
- Playground Games
- Happy Halloween 🎃🎃🎃
- Slán go fóill Ms. Dalton agus Mr.Doyle
- Goal Jersey Day
- Green School Competition Winners !!
- Come on Ireland !
- (no title)
- Sports For All June 2023
- Eason Spelling Bee 2023- Wicklow Final
- An Taisce Green Schools Project
- Dr. Patrick Kavanagh’s visit to St. Joseph’s