St.Brigid’s Day celebrates Ireland’s only female patron saint. It marks the beginning of spring. Most people associate St.Brigid’s Day with making crosses. Carmel O’Toole came to our school this week with bags of rushes to help the children in the Fourth and Fifth Classes to make St.Brigid’s crosses. The children brought these to the church where they were blessed and shared with the community. Go raibh míle maith agat Carmel agus maith sibh cailíní agus buachaillí.
- First Class Class Mascot 🐋🐳
- Green Code
- A visit from Avondale Veterinary Clinic
- Love is in the air 💌💝
- Celebrating St. Brigid’s Day traditions in Sixth Class
- Lá Fhéile Bríde
- Playground games with Ms. Kelly’s Fifth Class
- Construction in Fifth Class
- Playground Games
- Story time in Junior Infants 📚
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas 🎅🎄🤶
- Science Week
- Litter picking in Mrs.Cooke’s Class!
- Fighting Words in Arklow Library