Some of our Green Schools Committee also travelled to Glendalough to take part in An Taisce’s Walk for Water on the 26th March. An Taisce Green-Schools, in partnership with Irish Water, celebrated UN World Water Day 2014 with a Walking for Water event at Glendalough. Beginning at 10am, 100 students from 9 schools walked approximately six kilometres, carrying six litres of water through Glendalough, to highlight the reality of water scarcity for children in developing countries, where many children must walk an average of 6 km every day to get clean water. Activities along the trail included the demonstration of a tip-tap, a simple structure made from recycled materials which allows families to wash their hands where there is no running water.
- Science Week
- Litter picking in Mrs.Cooke’s Class!
- Fighting Words in Arklow Library
- Playground Games
- Happy Halloween 🎃🎃🎃
- Slán go fóill Ms. Dalton agus Mr.Doyle
- Goal Jersey Day
- Green School Competition Winners !!
- Come on Ireland !
- (no title)
- Sports For All June 2023
- Eason Spelling Bee 2023- Wicklow Final
- An Taisce Green Schools Project
- Dr. Patrick Kavanagh’s visit to St. Joseph’s