On Monday 17th June 2019 Minister Simon Harris and Archbishop Diarmuid Martin officiated at the Official Opening of the new building extension to St. Joseph’s National School Templerainey. The building project involved the replacement of 13 temporary mainstream classrooms and 4 Special Needs Classrooms for children with Autism. At the celebrations that day Minister Simon Harris officially opened the new building ‘Cluain na nÓg with a special blessing from Archbishop Diarmuid Martin. Prayers were read by some of the children while music was provided by Michael Kennedy, Bridget Kenny and the School Choir. Following the formal proceedings refreshments were provided in the school hall by the Parent’s Council. It was a most enjoyable occasion to mark the completion of many years of planning and organisation.
- Science Week
- Litter picking in Mrs.Cooke’s Class!
- Fighting Words in Arklow Library
- Playground Games
- Happy Halloween 🎃🎃🎃
- Slán go fóill Ms. Dalton agus Mr.Doyle
- Goal Jersey Day
- Green School Competition Winners !!
- Come on Ireland !
- (no title)
- Sports For All June 2023
- Eason Spelling Bee 2023- Wicklow Final
- An Taisce Green Schools Project
- Dr. Patrick Kavanagh’s visit to St. Joseph’s