On Monday 17th June 2019 Minister Simon Harris and Archbishop Diarmuid Martin officiated at the Official Opening of the new building extension to St. Joseph’s National School Templerainey. The building project involved the replacement of 13 temporary mainstream classrooms and 4 Special Needs Classrooms for children with Autism. At the celebrations that day Minister Simon Harris officially opened the new building ‘Cluain na nÓg with a special blessing from Archbishop Diarmuid Martin. Prayers were read by some of the children while music was provided by Michael Kennedy, Bridget Kenny and the School Choir. Following the formal proceedings refreshments were provided in the school hall by the Parent’s Council. It was a most enjoyable occasion to mark the completion of many years of planning and organisation.
- Halloween fun at St. Joseph’s
- 6th Class Enter the PEXpo
- Junior Infant Artwork
- World Book Day 2020
- Champs to go forward to All Ireland Credit Union Table Quiz
- 6th Class Junior Achievement
- Credit Union Table Quiz
- Ms. McLoughlin’s Senior Infant Class visit the Cafe and Library
- Schedule of Christmas Plays and Concerts 2019
- Christmas Pantomime 2019
- 5th & 6th Classes plant spring bulbs
- Cluain na nÓg Garden
- Cluain na nÓg is officially opened.