Today, February 25th 2020, Ms. Hughes’ 6th Class completed their 5 week Junior Achiever Programme. Thanks to Mairead from Elavon for facilitating the workshops. The students enjoyed the lessons and it has renewed their interest in science. Well done Rang a Sé!
- Science Week
- Litter picking in Mrs.Cooke’s Class!
- Fighting Words in Arklow Library
- Playground Games
- Happy Halloween 🎃🎃🎃
- Slán go fóill Ms. Dalton agus Mr.Doyle
- Goal Jersey Day
- Green School Competition Winners !!
- Come on Ireland !
- (no title)
- Sports For All June 2023
- Eason Spelling Bee 2023- Wicklow Final
- An Taisce Green Schools Project
- Dr. Patrick Kavanagh’s visit to St. Joseph’s