Today, February 25th 2020, Ms. Hughes’ 6th Class completed their 5 week Junior Achiever Programme. Thanks to Mairead from Elavon for facilitating the workshops. The students enjoyed the lessons and it has renewed their interest in science. Well done Rang a Sé!
- Halloween fun at St. Joseph’s
- 6th Class Enter the PEXpo
- Junior Infant Artwork
- World Book Day 2020
- Champs to go forward to All Ireland Credit Union Table Quiz
- 6th Class Junior Achievement
- Credit Union Table Quiz
- Ms. McLoughlin’s Senior Infant Class visit the Cafe and Library
- Schedule of Christmas Plays and Concerts 2019
- Christmas Pantomime 2019
- 5th & 6th Classes plant spring bulbs
- Cluain na nÓg Garden
- Cluain na nÓg is officially opened.